Let’s Celebrate Madonna’s 40th Number One Single

Posted by Sylar On Friday, September 11, 2009

In Billboard's September 26th issue (out next week) Our Lady of The Dancefloor Madonna will have her 40th!!! - that's right ' her 40TH NUMBER ONE SINGLE on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play Chart" - more than any artist in the history of that chart.

Source: Madonna.com

7 Responses to "Let’s Celebrate Madonna’s 40th Number One Single"


  1. Anonymous Said,

    Can someone please help me with this question-Is the DVD Collection going to count towards CD Sales...???

    Also, I am so furious because stupid Mariah Scarey and her camp have manipulated the double cd thing and are releasing some remixes with her album to make it a double CD!! I am so annoyed and it's so obvious she is scared that her album was going to flop...which is why it was pushed back twice, and now it's a "double" CD! WTF?

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    No, DVDs chart on a different chart ;)

    Even if Mariah released triple CD, it would still count as one on charts ;)

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Thanks for your help. However, I thought Double CD's count as two CD's? My point is that Mariah should only have a normal (1) CD release being that the second CD is remixes of one song.

    Of course Madonna's CD should be a double CD, given all the songs released. I think Mariah did this as an attempt to stay ahead/even with sales. Such a crap move. I think Billboard should not allow her CD to count as 2, considering the second is ONLY remixes of 1 song.

    GO MADONNA-I hope she flattens that fake "artist" Mariah Scarey.

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Another notch under MADONNAS endless belt take that mariah crappy instead of scarey cause she is crapy, lol. Yeah now I really want to celebrate. Cant wait for that dvd it's going to be a really good night then.

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Leave Miss Scary alone. Let her do her thing. No one is compared to Madonna. I am happy that's 40th, It's my age. Thank you Madonna for making my life brighter with your light.

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    So DOES a 2CD Set count as double sales?? Too bad the video collection won't count towards album sales :(

    Everyone in other countries needs to buy the US versions to count towards billboard! :)

     

Post a Comment