New single Celebrate from Celebration

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, July 08, 2009
MadonnaTribe reports that "Celebrate", the lead single from Madonna's upcoming Greatest Hits package, titled "Celebration" is set to hit radio waves around the world on July 28th!

Source: MadonnaTribe

15 Responses to "New single Celebrate from Celebration"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    i really cant wait for this!!

     

  2. Dan Said,

    Soo excited!!
    I wonder if it will be Dance, Pop, Urban, Electro, Country.

    Could be anything!

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    I'm guessing it will leak before that date

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    im guessing it will be dance/pop

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Ugh..I don't want to be a typical fan and complain, but, "iconography" would have been a MUCH BETTER title!!! Twitter Guy Oseary about this!!! ICONOGRAPHY IS BETTER, STRONGER TITLE!!

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    oooh! I can't wait! I actually prefer Celebration over Iconography. It's a much more fun title and less egomaniac. The people decide who is an "Icon" (of course Madonna is but)not the artist. Now let's see if American radio will actually play it.

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    I agree Iconography sounds much better for an ICON like Madonna. Celebration is fun, but its a bit too fun for a complete retrospective.

     

  8. Anonymous Said,

    Twitter Guy Oseary that you guys want ICONOGRAPHY! Please....Celebration sounds so cliche for Madonna and iconography is professional sounding... twitter.com/guyoseary

     

  9. jesus, man, the cds are already in production and you want to change the title... and iconogrpahy sucky! now fock off! (celebration is not the best, but i doub madonna is an artist who's artistic integrity we can influence)

    somebody got the track?!

     

  10. Sylar Said,

    ahaha, guys calm down. They have already decided on the title and our complaining won't make them change it. And what does a title mean anyway? All that matters is what is on the disc ;)

     

  11. Anonymous Said,

    I dont get madonna recently, making STUPID descisions like "celebration" notto mention 4 minutes and the rock version of hung up.
    I sure hope the new tracks will be better than good. The immaculate collection was very cool, GHV2 was a bit shit and all the songs on it were radio edits without playing the song in thier full glory.

     

  12. Anonymous Said,

    Cheaaaaa.... while I'm not sure I like the title Celebration, I think "Iconography" is extremely shitty.

    Anywho... I hope this is good. Madge is gonna have to pull off something REALLY impressive in order for me to rediscover my love for her.

    -Anonymous <3

     

  13. madonnalover Said,

    I can't waaaaait! The title sounds good. Yes, Iconography sounds good too, but what matters is that you have good songs on the album! The title is not the most important thing. Of course the title has to have a good name, and I think Celebration is not bad at all! I can't wait for leaks, I'm so excited. <33

     

  14. Anonymous Said,

    "iconography" was a much better title celebration sound like something Cliff Richard would call his best of album (UK fans know who he his) a little lame shall we say.
    If Warner's want to promote this album to the causal buyers then they should have just stuck with calling it "Hits"

     

  15. Anonymous Said,

    premiere july 15th on frensh radio station
    that's the rumour

     

Post a Comment