Donna Summer on Madonna

Posted by Sylar On Sunday, May 17, 2009
Disco Queen Donna Summer will be soon back with a new record and says that Pop Queen Madonna is the right example to look at if you want to have a long and lasting career:

"I was sitting around thinking I should do something. I was thinking about design school. A friend said, 'Are you out of your mind? Do an album.' But I like privacy and I like my space. I like being with my family. You have to be in the right frame of mind. You can't be like 'don't touch me' to your fans or saying 'I don't want to sign autographs.' I think I was exhausted for a lot of years. I have to take my hat off to people like Madonna. They keep doing it."

Source: Sun Sentinel

5 Responses to "Donna Summer on Madonna"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Thats right bitches! All you bitches need to take off your hat and bow down to The One and Only Queen! Oh Hail The Queen! Long Live the Queen Madgesty! I cant wait for the other bitches who used to dissed her. I'm waiting for Whitney, Janet, Courtney to start eating their shit and bow down to the Queen! God, remember when everyone said, she won't last... Hahaha that's so funny isnt it?

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    I think negativity gives Madonna the power to thrive, she knows how to absorb negativity and work it to her advantage without it harming her career! It takes a real powerful minded person to do so! I haven't seen anyone else in Hollywood that could!

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Madonna is still thriving because she puts quality into her work, not because she writes lots of autographs. There will always be a barrier between her and the fans. Donna could have that too if she wants it.

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    I couldnt agree more on all the comments above...Soooo true!

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Nice to see that Donna appreciates Madonna. Both wonderful artists. =)

     

Post a Comment