More news from Brazil

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Another article on the Madonna shows supposedly happening in Brazil this coming December has been posted on the "Folha de São Paulo" newspaper.

In her column journalist Mônica Bergamo confirms Madonna's shows in Rio at Maracanã Stadium on December 14th and in São Paulo at Morumbi Stadium on December 18th, 20th and 21st.

She says four companies are sponsoring the shows in a total of R$ 20 million (Brazilian money) which equals US$ 12,650,221.00 at today´s exchange rate. She also says that Live Nation and Madonna will keep almost 96% of that amount with the other 4% going to Time For 4, the promoter which is bringing the concerts to Brazil.

Source: Folha de São Paulo, MadonnaTribe

0 Responses to "More news from Brazil"

Post a Comment