Justin Timberlake's 'specific' Madonna

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Justin Timberlake says Madonna is a very "specific" person to work with.
Justin - who collaborated with Madonna on single '4 Minutes' - admits it took time for the musical pair to see eye to eye during their recording sessions. The 27-year-old singer said: "Madonna is definitely specific about what she wants and I can't knock her for that. I respond to that because I'm that way, too. But I also think that it took us just a second to mesh our style, that's all. "We're both strong personalities, some of us stronger than others and I didn't know it at the time. But I actually enjoyed the process of working with her." The 'SexyBack' singer also confirmed that despite starring in movies including 'Black Snake Moan' and 'The Love Guru', he has no plans to give up his music career. He added to Heat magazine: "I know I'll never let go of music, not in a full capacity. I don't know that I'll be the type of artist that puts out 20 albums because that's not me either, but I enjoy it. I want to be a two sport athlete. I want to do music and film."

Source: MonstersAndCritics.com

0 Responses to "Justin Timberlake's 'specific' Madonna"

Post a Comment