Mike Myers: Madonna my best kiss

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's had his fair share of stunning co-stars, but according to Mike Myers, Madonna was his best ever on-screen kiss.

"It was terrifying," Mike who smooched the star during a Wayne's World sketch, told People magazine. "It was like kissing the Eiffel Tower in terms of how famous she is. And my best off-screen kiss was my mum on my 10th birthday - it's still my best birthday ever because she made me baked Alaska."

Mike also paid tribute to his Love Guru co-star Justin Timberlake, and joked that they may even do a duet together in the future.

"Oh I'd love to," he said. "If I ever get that call, I'll definitely be there. I think he's one per cent water and 99 per cent talent. I've not met a girl who isn't insanely in love with him."

So, with Mike getting stuck into his new self help character Pitka in The Love Guru, will we ever see him return to the Austin Powers fold?

"I don't know," said Mike. "It has yet to be written."

Source : Metro (found on All About Madonna)

0 Responses to "Mike Myers: Madonna my best kiss"

Post a Comment