Joseph Kahn wants to work with M

Posted by Sylar On Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Famous music video director, Joseph Kahn, has made a play to direct Madonna’s next clip, saying via Twitter:

“Madonna, I am your demon directing spawn who knows how to take care of you. Enough with the Swedes & their white walls. Call me.”

6 Responses to "Joseph Kahn wants to work with M"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    No one really knows me, but I can also make a more interesting video for you since Nothing really matters...Answer this call, I'll be in touch

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    The guy is talented. He's worked with U2, Eminem, Britney, among others. He did a really great job with 50 Cent's "Ayo Technology." Maybe ha has interesting concepts for "Revolver." He also makes a great point about the swedes & the white walls...

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Epic!!

    He is totally right about that swedes and white walls thing. I think i remember a pair of videos with that ...

     


  4. Anonymous Said,

    definetely madonnas directors have run out of ideas for videos but then again all the music videos out there they all look the same.
    i think madonna has made a good job by having promos like ray of light, like a prayer, justify my love, express yourself, vogue, human nature...they were so groundbreaking and innovative that you can see their influence in almost every videos today.

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    God, please let Madonna work with Khan for a change, this white background thing is getting on my nerves.

     

Post a Comment