Katy Perry tearful over Madonna revelation

Posted by Sylar On Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Katy Perry apparently came over all tearful after finding out Madonna was one of her fans.

The I Kissed A Girl singer described the moment she found out the Queen of Pop liked her song Ur So Gay as "insane", according to the Daily Star.

"It was insane. I freaked out. My eyes swelled up with fluid, with tears, but I didn't cry. I was just very excited," she is reported to have said.

The singer then revealed that the admiration was mutual and that Madonna would be her ideal dinner date.

"I really want to have a sit-down dinner with Madonna. I'm waiting for that open invitation. I want to ask her how she's made it through all of this and still continues," she reportedly added. "It's probably a lot of centring, diet and focus, and self-control, but if she would just give me a bit of advice - I really want to pick her brain."

Source : PA

0 Responses to "Katy Perry tearful over Madonna revelation"

Post a Comment