Kelly Osbourne is the new face of Madonna’s clothing line

Posted by Sylar On Monday, January 24, 2011

Kelly Osbourne has been chosen by Madonna to front her junior fashion brand Material Girl, I can reveal.

And I hear Kelly, who recently slimmed down to a size eight, has the queen of pop’s 14-year-old daughter Lourdes to thank. A close friend of the star said: “Kelly’s always been a massive fan of Madonna and recently heard Lourdes idolised her, which she was very flattered by. It’s a huge coup.”

Source: Daily Mail

7 Responses to "Kelly Osbourne is the new face of Madonna’s clothing line"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    And Shazzy will still bad-mouth Mo. But who cares, I think Kelly's great for MG.

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    i know! but i think Sharon would shut her trap by now. the only reason Sharon got bitchy at Her Madgesty was that, Her Madgesty refused to acknowledge Kelly's rendition of Papa Dont Preach, which was a good decision by Her Madgesty. that cover was awful! Anyhow Kelly does have a great sense of style!!!

     

  3. Trey Said,

    I actually like this collab. I think Kelly will do great with this and she fits the picture. Fuck Sharon, she's nothing to me.

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    why? :S

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Bleh

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    A ridiculous choice!

    Wait til Kelly gets sick of salads and water and she balloons back to her old weight....furthermore, she has no style now, and I know that Lola does NOT "idolize" her.

    Ugh, Madge, quit pushing this horrible irrelevant line off on your daughter...it's your company and you're calling all the shots as usual. I've seen Lourdes hundreds of times and she's never seen in any of that cheap $30 polyester Macy's crap. Lola has her own style (and quite a good eye) and to have M trying to relive her youth through her daughter is disappointing.

    This may be worse than her movie career.

     

  7. Trey Said,

    I doubt Lola idolized Kelly either, but I see her as a decent choice. And I am sure M has more input than she leads on, but MG must be doing ok if it's still around. I know several women at work who have bought stuff. Not because they are all M fans (well one is) but because they like the look. I doubt it will last long, but who cares.

     

Post a Comment