Kylie Minogue on Madonna

Posted by Sylar On Monday, July 12, 2010

63803_edp4342_018_MF_122_58lo

“We have mutual friends and I'll get a message - "Madonna says hi" - or I'll send one to her, but we haven't really connected. I'm sure that will happen one day just randomly. I've got the utmost respect and admiration for her, she's a legend. So to be in the same kind of stratosphere as her is amazing. I mean, I was there with my white scrubs on [at her concert] when I was 14!”

Source: US Magazine

3 Responses to "Kylie Minogue on Madonna"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    The Princess shows respect to the queen, that's just right!!!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    I love Kylie!

     

  3. Trey Said,

    Love that fact that she understands her place in the pop kingdom! That's a joke about a silly topic. My apologies.

    T

     

Post a Comment