"Celebration" video fan version

Posted by Sylar On Thursday, September 17, 2009

19 Responses to ""Celebration" video fan version"

  1. Jackson 5 Said,

    it's a nice tribute to her fans...but they kinda made it look stupid and cheap! haha The best parts besides Madge's were the MJ tribute and Lourdes'.

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    this video is not what i expected...the MJ tribute makes no sense being included, it looks just as cheap as the last video, and some of the fan costumes are nothing like a madonna look. thankfully this is not the one included on the dvd. shame they couldn't have just used the girls and lourdes dressed in the she's not me costumes and included those in the first video. that would have been much better

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    this is so funny and i luv this a lot more than the original version! but it seems people nowadays no longer have a sense of humor

     

  4. john Said,

    Not one of her best..

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    1st version = better version

     

  6. Madancer81 Said,

    okay the first video is better ill agree to that. But its just a video and attacking a person for it is redundant too. Im sure she wasnt the only voice involved in the final say and most fans, i believe hardcore fans really wouldnt care and since its a moment of a lifetime to be in a madonna video they would go all out. If someone really has a problem with the fact that people who identify as LGBT are in the video. Well then im pretty sure youre just a very insecure person. It's kind of an expectation to see that on the video. but not all the impersonators were men. they were a couple of women too ...are you implying that the women and her daughter are trannies? ...wow, if so, then you really need to grow up and deal with it. the video of course isnt the best though i think it wouldve been a more successful edit had they intermixed the dancers and fans shots together. And even though its not the best video, I still love Madge!

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    Actually, some of us went to an actual college and were able to find good paying positions. Thus, we can afford smart-phones, with an unlimited data plan. I'm at work, and I have access to the intermet all the time. I guess that's not your case while you flip burgers in front of the grill... I also, agree. This is video plays into stereotypes. It's insulting.

     

  8. UrMadgesty Said,

    Of course the sheep are haters.... They want pop/dance and nothing else! Like Revolver, of course they'll hate it, lil wayne is in it and it's not pop sounding enought for them. The sheep act worse than a twat in heat!

     

  9. Anonymous Said,

    where is the "frozen" girl that we seen on the teaser?

     

  10. Anonymous Said,

    I love it. It's not insulting, it's hilarious, these are the kind of people that show up on shows. It's not even the average fan, I am for 28 years. I am gay. I am well paid. And I really had a good time watching, it's supposed to make we laugh. I guess people are just jealous, that they are not in it. Indeed it's fine to be straight and Madonna fan, it's all about dealing with the difference!

     

  11. TinkerTenor Said,

    Wow somehow we went from talking about a video to insulting peoples' education...anyway-

    The whole point is that it's a fan-based video. It's bound to feature less polished dancing, but also be (in some ways) more entertaining. And is it really a surprise that the video features some men in drag? Women in drag? Men NOT in drag, who appear to enjoy the company of other men? Who cares?!?

    It's called CELEBRATION. It's not insulting, it's life. Madonna celebrates people from all walks of life and if you don't want in on the party, then don't come!

    I personally love this version. The first version was a bit too sterile, although I didn't realize it until seeing this to compare it with. Sometimes the pros seem to have forgotten how to have fun because they're too polished - the fans in this video are often pretty fierce, actually. Since the original video was basically a simple, white-background one off, I'll take the version with more personality.

     

  12. Sylar Said,

    Just a note to a person who is claiming that there should be no censorship - well, there will be. I do not care what Madonna thinks about censorship. I care what I think, what other fans think. And even M would allow me to delete hateful, homophobic,..., comments, be sure of that.

    I am not saying we all have to like it, hell, if I am not a fan of it. But you can express that in a much more appropriate way, without being hateful towards other people.

     

  13. Anonymous Said,

    Sylar, post the "hateful" "homophobic" posts... none of them fell into that category. If anything this video is much more offensive than the posts you have censored...

     

  14. Sylar Said,

    haha, yeah, perhaps some weren't. But I don't want another fight between visitors, who comment ;)

    Hell, if Madonna shot a proper video, none of this would've happened XD

     

  15. Madancer81 Said,

    ok ill agree to that! i love you Sylar youre the best!!

     

  16. Anonymous Said,

    I like the Michael and Lourdes scenes, otherwise its a "little too gay" for me. haha. Song rocks though!

     

  17. Anonymous Said,

    So that's what you people look like away from the computer. LOL. And at the end, Warner is asking for even MORE people to make fools of themselves!

     

  18. Anonymous Said,

    I think there should have been one video. They should have incorporated the fans in the first one with the dancers or something and made sure they didnt look retarded. Because well there is really no reason for this video if an official one came out already. So they should have made use of these people in the official without making them look retarded. I mean who really cares to see her fans just around and inpersonate Madonna I know the average person wont care to watch it and Madonna is barely in this. I Also think she should have been with the fans and her dancers and daughter if she could have. That would have been great. They could have made it alot better by incorporting both videos together in the right way it would have been amazing. First official cut was good this one no need for it really.

     

  19. Anonymous Said,

    boo Sylar! I cant believe you deleted my comment! I was defending Her Madgesty!!!! Whatever! I dont see what's insulting on my comment, hmm... must be part of getting old. I love this video! I think it's the best celebration video. Lola is super amazing like her mum! Let's Celebrate Her Madgesty! Long Live The Queen!

     

Post a Comment