Latest from MTV Awards

Posted by Sylar On Sunday, September 13, 2009

Last week we reported it was 100% sure that Madonna would attend the MTV video music awards but she was not going to perform. The latest tidbits before the show happens in a few hours are that Madonna will indeed open the show with her speech dedicated to Michael Jackson.

We are also hinted that Madonna will look different haircut-wise an we were told we will love it!

Source: MadonnaTribe

8 Responses to "Latest from MTV Awards"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    It's short! Think You Can Dance!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    How do you know? Were you there? Do you think it looks good, because I can't imagine her being able to pull off that look at this age, although I don't really like it as it was in the 80s either. GAH I'm so excited to see it!

     

  3. Dontlookback Said,

    Wow! I'm excited if it's short. She does seem to have been rocking the same 'do for a while now. On the edge of my seat...

    (that said, let's hope it's NOT You Can Dance - that's one look that hasn't aged well).

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Well I guess that would make sense to promote greatest hits package since thats what her hair looks like on the cover.

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    Her hair reminded me of the way it was when she was doing the interview where courtney love interupted, lol. She should have performed grrrr.

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    People the first poster was joking, God can't believe so many tho he was serious on the You Can Dance haircut!

    Anyways, Tribe has the pictures and yes, she looks good, stra8 hair no more wavy shit, I like it.

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    Oh my god! That was so beautiful... I really cried my eyes out with her words... The Queen talking bout the king...

    But please, madge, live long to queen too!

     

  8. Anonymous Said,

    yes, M, looks great with the straight hair...the speech was exquisite. i was really sad...i'm not a huge Michael fan, but with the performance and all...it was so moving.

     

Post a Comment