Madonna taking Flamenco lessons?

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Madonna is said to be taking Flamenco dance lessons as part of the rehearsals for the 2009 leg of her Sticky & Sweet Tour…

Source: Madonna.com

* please keep in mind that this info was posted on a part of the official Madonna's site that is dedicated to speculations, rumours, but also true facts

4 Responses to "Madonna taking Flamenco lessons?"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    It is Fantastic if It is True!

    I Love the Video of the song "La Isla Bonita" in the Version of the Drowned World Tour!!! For Me It is Fabulous and Unforgettable!!!

    How Coincidence! When I am reading this post, I am hearing this song of Famenco Music:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ujE0GihZ9Q&feature=channel

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    OH I love flamenco!!! I did a lesson once but it was too hard for me.
    -Paul

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Thats amazing! Her Madgesty inspired me to learn Flamenco. After watching the Girlie Show Tour, which I think is better than Blonde Ambition, I immediately signed up for classes. It was fun, though the shoes were really expensive to buy. I would love for Her Madgesty to do some aerial dancing or Samba something different from what she did before. - P

     

  4. richar cuyar Said,

    I'm from Spain and here all we are thinking that she really needs it! She's very bad flamenco dancer and alwas - ALWAYS - is mixing spanish culture with mexican culture.

     

Post a Comment