Glenn Close on Madge

Posted by Sylar On Monday, April 06, 2009
Zajeta slika In the May issue of magazine Woman-Garden & Home, famous actress Glenn Close talks on her music taste:

"I have such a wide variety of music tastes, I love Pearl Jam, the Doors, Dolly Parton, Rolling Stones, the album that I have probably played to death though is Madonna Confessions on a dance floor, its just such a joyful album for me all the way through you know…genius, I love it and I think she is a....remarkable person, a strong woman and that's empowering"

Source: Madonna Fanzine

4 Responses to "Glenn Close on Madge"


  1. Anonymous Said,

    At least one american has brains... besides Madonna!!! Glen congratulations on your good taste, Confessions is caviar, Hard candy a burger!!!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    yeah beacuse the fucking British bitchess always trach madonna

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Glen Close looks younger than Madonna nowadays...

     

Post a Comment