Rosie O'Donnell: Madonna Is Helping Me Deal With Menopause

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Madonna has added menopause mentor to her list of talents after helping best pal Rosie O'Donnell through the 'mid-life crisis'. O'Donnell admits she has been e-mailing her A League of Their Own co-star for advice after struggling with the early signs of menopause.

The actress/TV presenter reveals, "She's great, she's a lot like a big sister. When I started having my hormone things, I'm like, 'What the hell is going on?' (and) she's like, 'Get the cream.'" Candid O'Donnell tells U.S. talk show host Tyra Banks, "I am about to be 47... and Aunt Flow (period) has not shown up for nine months." And she reveals her mid-life crisis started six years ago: "I would be in the bed, and I would wake up and the sheets would be soaking wet - not damp - soaking wet.

Here’s a short clip of the interview:

 

You can watch the whole interview on The Tyra Banks Show to air Thursday and Friday.

1 Response to "Rosie O'Donnell: Madonna Is Helping Me Deal With Menopause"

  1. Jacqueline Said,

    I think by saying "get the cream", Madonna was telling Rosie to get on bioidentical hormone replacement (a la Suzanne Somers and Oprah -- it goes in a cream application). I noticed too last week that Rosie listed Suzanne Summer's Ageless as one of her top picks. I'll be interested to hear more about how bioidenticals work for Rosie. More on biodenticals/natural hrt

     

Post a Comment