Michael C. Hall on Madonna

Posted by Sylar On Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1 Actor Michael C. Hall, known for his roll in the series Dexter talked in one of the interviews also about Madonna and her record-breaking Sticky & Sweet Tour:

"I caught Madonna live in Miami last year, it was a kick ass show, truly amazing, her stage presence left me speechless, I just loved it."

Source: E!

6 Responses to "Michael C. Hall on Madonna"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Dexter likes Madonna ! yeahh

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    And i want to see him naked lol
    :-)

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    And fuck his velvet anus
    ;-)

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Bitch knows what's good, that's for sure.

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    i saw him he was sitting close to me , miami rock!!

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    i saw him he was sitting close to me , miami rock!!

     

Post a Comment