Madonna Announces The Raising Malawi Academy For Girls

Posted by Sylar On Friday, November 14, 2008
To All My Friends,

I am really excited to share with you a new video message about a project that you can be a big part of: The Raising Malawi Academy for Girls.


WATCH VIDEO HERE

After witnessing the potential of Malawi's girls firsthand, I made it my mission to give them an opportunity to become their personal best. I hope you will share my urgency and make a donation today. Every donation counts toward helping impoverished girls to reach their full potential. And every dollar will make a difference.

Please visit: http://www.raisingmalawi.org/rm_girlsacademy.php

Thank you for helping me to bring education and opportunity to the girls of Malawi.
They are deeply grateful to you for your support, and so am I.

With Love,
Madonna

Source: Madonna.com

7 Responses to "Madonna Announces The Raising Malawi Academy For Girls"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    While I completely respect what Madonna does and her effort with this...I have to criticize yet ANOTHER celebrity who is reaching out to help girls ... ignoring that the constant rejection of the well being of our boys is contributing to the problems of this world. Madonna could easily have announced an academy that helps all Malawi children...not just girls. Epic fail!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    i'm agree with you.
    all the children have same rights.
    i don't know why madonna needs money from her fans.
    we pay a lot of money to see her performing.
    she's got a lot of money and she can build her accademy alone.

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Just goes to show, no matter what good you attempt to do, someone's gotta bitch about it. What are you doing to help others?

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Gender inequality does exist and that's reasonable for M and other people to pay more attention to girls in 3rd world countries

    When the Queen commands, I listen. I've made my contribution, have you too?

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    This is one of the many reasons why I love Madonna. Hey, at least she's doing something, how about you? Nothing? Yeah, I thought so. And while Madonna has a lot of money, asking for more money wouldn't hurt anyone! Back off haters!

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    er maybe its for girls as they are the ones who keep having babies which are born with hiv! Surely they need more education

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    maddy wants money?
    she's so silly.
    she can do it alone: she's so rich, guys.
    she brights on Malawi, while we give her money.
    no no...
    maddy: use you money!

     

Post a Comment