Fergie starstruck by Madonna

Posted by Sylar On Monday, November 03, 2008
In just a few short weeks she'll be taking to the stage in Dubai's Festival City, but always the first with our finger on the celebrity pulse, AhlanLive.com caught up with the Glamorous Fergie for an exclusive chat about everything from diets to duets...

You're already working with huge Hollywood heavyweights and you're more famous than the original Fergie, is there anyone you've met that's left you star-struck?

Oh MADONNA! You know, I saw her after her concert and I wanted to give her some positive words but I didn't want to talk too much to her because I understand what it feels like after a show when there's a lot of people in the room who want to see you.

I wanted to give her some kind words but I didn't want to take up her time. I really wanted to ask her some more questions but I doubt it would have been as exciting for her as it was for me!

But if I ever got the chance to sit down with her I think I'd want to ask her some advice questions and I would love to collaborate with her. That would be amazing.

Source: AhlanLive.com

0 Responses to "Fergie starstruck by Madonna"

Post a Comment