Photos from S&S Tour Program [Updated]

Posted by Sylar On Saturday, August 23, 2008








Thanks to Finer_Feelings from Madonna Fanzine!

9 Responses to "Photos from S&S Tour Program [Updated]"

  1. Humberto Said,

    oh my god... she looks so HOT! I want to see it in fullQ =) hopefully very soon!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    These are great pictures! Up with the best of Steven Meisel's Vanity Fair photo's in the early 90s.

    And she really suits a fringe. I hope she carries this look over into the tour/everyday life too.

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    OMG!!! SHE'S AMAZING!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE SHOW!!!!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    oh my GAWD. DAYUUUMM!

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4954/img00026yu0.jpg
    photo from Cardiff!

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    OMG!!! Absolute stunning!
    Who's taken them? Klein or Munro???

     

  7. Sylar Said,

    They are 100% by Tom Munro!

     

  8. Anonymous Said,

    this should have been the cd artwork!,how bloody amazing this photos are!,why did not Tom do this for the Give it 2 me video!!!!!,fuck it!.

     

  9. Anonymous Said,

    oh my! So sexy! I can't wait to see her in Frankfurt!!!!

     

Post a Comment