Bob Sinclar on Supporting Madonna on Two Dates

Posted by Sylar On Thursday, August 14, 2008
In its latest issue, French magazine Paris Match publishes an interview with French DJ Bob Sinclar who is asked about being Madonna's opening act for the two 'Sticky & Sweet Tour' dates at The Stade de France in Paris next month:

"She called to ask me to support her on two dates. I worked on one of the singles produced by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake from her latest album. When her publicist asked me 'Are you available?', I didn't hesitate. And I'm doing it for free, I still can do things out of passion. Nowadays I'm free to do what I want as I live on my music. It's a luxury. But what I'm the most proud of is that I've never had to do music for the sole purpose of getting radio airplay."

Source: Paris Match (found on MadonnaTribe)

0 Responses to "Bob Sinclar on Supporting Madonna on Two Dates"

Post a Comment