MADONNA: I'm getting more attractive with age!

Posted by Sylar On Friday, May 23, 2008
Pop superstar MADONNA is embracing the ageing process, insisting she is only just reaching the peak of her attractiveness at 49.
The singer feels fitter, more toned and more attractive than she has ever been as she approaches her 50th birthday in August.
She explains, "I like the way I look better now. My thighs aren't as chubby. I'm not kidding. I'm being perfectly honest."
But Madonna insists she has never thought of herself as a natural beauty: "I see myself as practical and handsome, and useful. I don't think of myself as a great beauty. But I think of myself as stylish."
The Material Girl also reveals she never gets nostalgic and feels the need to look back at images of her past: "I don't look at old pictures of myself. I don't look at pictures of myself from last week. Once I've approved of them, they're gone."

Source: ContactMusic

0 Responses to "MADONNA: I'm getting more attractive with age!"

Post a Comment