EXCLUSIVE: '4 Minutes to Save the World' LQ recording

Posted by Sylar On Monday, December 17, 2007

It sound like it's going to be one of Madonna's biggest hits. The radio will love it!

Enjoy!



Lyrics of the clip:

I’m outta time
I’ve only got 4 minutes
Four, four minutes

Repeat 6 times

I’m outta time
I’ve only got 4 minutes
Flicky flicky flicky

Madonna: Come one boy, I’m … of somebody to pick up my …
Justin: Come on girl, don’t stop, it really hurt tell me how you wanna roll

Madonna: Your body, speed it up for me and take on control
There’s enough room for both

Justin: Heygirl, I can get with that, … … …. … really sad
Are we ready to go
Are you ready to go

If you want it
You already got it
If you’ve got it
It better be what you want
If you feel it
It must be real, just
Say the word and
Imma give you what you want

Madonna: …
Justin: You’ve only got 4 minutes to save the world
Madonna: ….
Justin: That’s what I got you girl
Madonna: …
Justin: We only got 4 minutes to save the world
Madonna: ….
Justin: we only got four minutes
Timba: who it is
Justin: MA-DONNA

You gotta care about
Tick tock tick tock tick tock
That’s right, check it out
Who it is
MA-DONNA


Tick tock
Tick tock
Tick tock
DONE!

Thanks to Lecarlos (and Paul, Madonna Fanzine and Drowned Madonna)

27 Responses to "EXCLUSIVE: '4 Minutes to Save the World' LQ recording"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    First off, that guy screaming is so FUCKING annoying. I hate people like him at concerts.

    Secondly, I hope to GOD this is not the song. Timbaland is so overrated, that annoying "rap-scratch" he does in EVERY song. The beat is nothing new, and extremely repetative like any song he does.

    And after finally listening to the whole video, I think it is the Madonna Song since there are her vocals in the video about 2:20 mins in.

    Holy Shit. I am so upset. This is the worst.song.ever.

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    I second that. I am REALLY tired of every song coming out lately sounding like it came from the same Timbaland album. Enough already!!!!!

     

  3. Tomi Luka Said,

    You can't deny this sounds more in sync with modern music than anything in CODF and even the two Pharrell leaks. I'm glad to hear something that sounds like it has a change to give Madge a US hit. On top of that I like the song! I can't wait to get the whole track.

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    the worst album ever? No. I think its good. The clip is bad and he probably did that 'scratching" shit to weed out leaks on the interent so you cannot get the whole song. I think the main reason she worked with Timbaland and Timberlake was to get back at radio stations. Her last album, Confessions on a Dance Floor was not played a lot in the main stream radio stations in the U.S. because it was "not what the listening audience wanted". When it actually was a ban from her last tour the Re-Invention tour because she was Anti Bush and got banned like the Dixie chicks. However Timbaland and Timberlake are played a lot. She teamed up with them, so more less, they will have to play her because she is working with the most popular producer right now, and one of the best R&B artist as well. The music for them is in demand and there is no reason why not to play her album.

    The album will be good, I can understand frustration of hearing the 'same thing' over and over again but if you are in to the music timbaland produced before and you like Madonna, you will not be disappointed by this album.

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    i prefer Madonna when she does something a little different - like Erotica, Ray Of Light, Music, American Life and COnfessions. However I would like to get her stuff played on American radios. She can always do more "edgy" stuff later. She got years yet ahead of her. Especially that number one duet with Lourdes in 2016! :-)

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    wait for the video maybe it definatly will be awsome

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    when last year i heard that she was teaming up with timbaland and justin i was like disappointed. i know she's still looking for greater success and she choose the right people to do this... but after so many years I just one her for myself and not for the masses.. so i'd love if she come up with an album like American life for instance...
    BUT...
    this is the only piece i've heard from the new album... and i must admit that the strength of the song made me move my feet... i really hope i like the whole thing.. so i can still enjoy from her magik... :)

     

  8. Anonymous Said,

    I adore Madonna, but I am SO disappointed in her :( What happended to the days of "Music" when she was innovative and unique? This is not her, and she is following the awful mainstream American radio. Timbaland is overrated and repetitive and so is Timberlake....Madonna is lightyears ahead from them! So why is she lowering herself? I don't know if I even want to buy the album...I can't bear to hear the cheesy hip-hop mess she's gotten herself into.

     

  9. Anonymous Said,

    Looking forward to the album now...This track is kewl!

     

  10. Anonymous Said,

    It makes me laugh when people accuse Madonna of not doing something different, yet they expect her to stick to the formula of pass success (ie. Music, Ray of Light). $120 million contract says she could work with everyone in the industry for shits and giggles and always pump out a different album compared to the last one. I would rather eat my own foot if she stuck to the formula. Im glad she is working with Timbaland and Justin who juat so happen to be making more money and number 1 hits then most. She can have a radio friendly album one year and a less "popular" album later that is thought provoking and challenging, thats the great thing about her. She dosnt stay the same. She is not boring. She is constantly challenging herself. Fan or no fan....I think everyone can agree she puts in the hard yards. And oh yeah, low quality sound the clip may be, but it IS HOT!

     

  11. Anonymous Said,

    I think this is AWESOME! This is EXACTLY what I wanted her to do. I love the dance stuff like Confessions, but this is more my style. I'm more excited about this album that I have been over a Madonna album in forever!

     

  12. Anonymous Said,

    Madge - i love ya - but you've completely sold out to the needs of the boring R&B US market.

     

  13. Anonymous Said,

    That clip sounds awful - and I am a HUGE Madonna fan.

    Why didn't see team with the brilliant Oukast or Roots - real Hip-hop mega talents????

     

  14. Anonymous Said,

    If this is what the new album is like I'll pass. What is with her trying to fit into hip hop? She has enough of a following to do her own thing rather than doing the same crap as everyone else. I couldn't stand the song or figure out when she was singing. If anything it will be the first Madonna cd that i will not buy - maybe just a few tracks.

     

  15. Anonymous Said,

    OH MY GOD,k seriously PUHLEASE!!! you cant hardly even hear it, freestyling on the mic and in the crowds, you peeps gotta get real now.

     

  16. Anonymous Said,

    The chorus is her 80's sound set to Timbaland's signature beats. What's wrong with you people? It's HOT. I think it's probably better than anything on her last 2 albums, save "Hung Up" maybe. But I'll reserve full judgment until I hear it in full quality.

     

  17. Anonymous Said,

    i love it...

     

  18. Unknown Said,

    LOL@all the people complaining about the direction the album is going in. Fine. Let her do another Kylie/Cher eurodance album (which is equally as trite) and watch her flop again. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting tired of seeing singles by Madonna not crack the top 40. Call it "selling out" if you want to, but it's Madonna's job to SELL albums...not be "innovative."

    BTW, hardcore Madonna fans, I'm seeing, have a very exaggerated perception of just how "innovative" and "avant garde" she actually is...and like to use that skewed perception of her in a lame attempt to arrogant about music in general. I don't know who told you that Madonna exists on a sonic plane higher than others, but she doesn't.

     

  19. Anonymous Said,

    MADONNA IS BACK... SHE BRINGS SEXY BACK!!!!! YEAH

     

  20. Anonymous Said,

    first& exclusive
    HQ VERSION EDITED BY DIVADJ!!!!!!
    256KBPS!!

    Madonna Ft. Justin & Timbaland - 4 Minutes (HQ Edited Version DivaDJ)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?gnxisx03ek1

     

  21. Anonymous Said,

    not impressed madonna. this is mediocre at best... *sigh* retire already

     

  22. ukdave39 Said,

    It seems odd to me. All of the negative comments on here...people took time out of their day to voice an opinion about it. If they really didn't care they would just move the f on. OH! And I have heard straight out of Madonna's mouth that she DOESN'T consider herself mainstream. She doesn't need play on any radio. Her celebrity is massive, won't be forgotten, is imitated, hated, envied, and will be talked about long after all of us are gone, including her.

     

  23. Anonymous Said,

    AWESOME!! I LOVE "4 minutes"! It's a great song! It's fresh, It's a new sound, It's a new style, it's a whole new re-invention, Yep, MADONNA did it again, and did it right!

    It doesn't sound like anything she has made before, it feels like she is 'pushing the envolope' to make new music, and i love it!

    Is like a convination of Madonna, Justin and Timbaland but it actually souds cool!

    '4 minutes' rocks! I can't wait for the realese of 'Hard Candy' record!

     

  24. Anonymous Said,

    well this version of the song is way of the song is so much better and the lyrics and for those people who dont like timberland well he rarely in it so yer the real lyrics to this song ...



    Madonna: Come on boy, I’ve been waiting for somebody to pick up my stroll
    Justin: Well don’t waste time, give me a sign, tell me how you wanna roll
    Madonna: I want somebody to speed it up for me then take it down slow
    There’s enough room for both
    Justin: Girl, I can handle that, you just gotta show me where it’s at.
    Are you ready to go, Are you ready to go

    Madonna and Justin:
    If you want it, You already got it
    If you’ve thought it, It better be what you want
    If you feel it, It must be real just…
    Say the word, and I will give you what you want

    Madonna: Time is waiting
    Justin: We only got 4 minutes to save the world
    Madonna: No hesitating
    Madonna: Grab a boy
    Justin: Grab a girl
    Madonna: Time is waiting
    Justin: We only got 4 minutes to save the world
    Madonna: No hesitating
    Justin: We only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes

    Keep it up …..
    Madonna
    You gotta get in line, hop
    Tick tock tick tock tick tock
    That’s right, keep it up
    Keep it up, don’t….
    Madonna, uh
    You gotta get in line, hop
    Tick tock tick tock tick tock

    Madonna: Sometimes I think, what I need is a you intervention, yeah
    Justin: And you know I can tell that you like it
    And that it’s good, by the way that you move, ooh, hey ay
    Madonna: The road to heaven, paved with good intentions, yeah
    Justin: But if i die tonigh At least I can say I did what I wanted to do
    Tell me, how bout you?

    Madonna and Justin:
    If you want it, You already got it
    If you’ve thought it, It better be what you want
    If you feel it, It must be real just…
    Say the word, and I will give you what you want

    Madonna: Time is waiting
    Justin: We only got 4 minutes to save the world
    Madonna: No hesitating
    Madonna: Grab a boy
    Justin: Grab a girl
    Madonna: Time is waiting
    Justin: We only got 4 minutes to save the world
    Madonna: No hesitating
    Madonna: Grab a boy
    Justin: Grab a girl
    Madonna: Time is waiting
    justin: We only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes
    Madonna: No hesitating
    justin: We only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes

    Keep it up …..
    Madonna
    You gotta get in line, hop
    Tick tock tick tock tick tock
    That’s right, keep it up
    Keep it up, don’t….
    Madonna, uh
    You gotta get in line, hop
    Tick tock tick tock tick tock

    Timbaland: breakdown
    i didnt like the song at first but now i love it its so amazing well peace out people P.S THESE R THE RITE LYRICS ITS SO HARD FINDING GOOD LYRICS THESE DAYS I HAD TO EDIT MOST OF IT xx MAD SONG!!

     

  25. Anonymous Said,

    People wake up!

    Thsi is one of the best songs every, plaese wake up from the disco 70s, the hippies are over..

    AWESOME Song!

     

  26. Anonymous Said,

    People wake up!

    Thsi is one of the best songs every, plaese wake up from the disco 70s, the hippies are over..

    AWESOME Song!

     

  27. Anonymous Said,

    This song is brilliant. I'm intrigued by the message and the imagery and concepts in the video are well worth paying attention to.

     

Post a Comment