RQ: RIT rehearsals

Posted by Sylar On Sunday, October 14, 2007

A reader of MadgeTribe has requested RIT rehearsals audio. The folder is quite big (150 MB) and that's why I had to split it into two rar files. You have to download them in the same folder and than unrar them with WinRar or similar software.

Archive 1
Archive 2

Password: madgetribe

The links work 100 %. If they don't work for you, try a few times or try to open the sites in some other browser.

7 Responses to "RQ: RIT rehearsals"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    thanks!!!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    Do these links still work? I can't get them to work in any browser.

     

  3. Sylar Said,

    I've re-uploaded files for you!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Maybe it's just me, but they both just say "Deeper and Deeper" and neither of them will play...:(

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    He Sy, I cannot unrar these files. Just doesnt work with my computer. Can you put them in a zipfile allready mp3. Would be very happy!!!!!

     

  6. Sylar Said,

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EQ6VB0VO

     

  7. Anonymous Said,

    thanks!!!!!

     

Post a Comment