Funny: Nurse Madge

Posted by Sylar On Thursday, August 30, 2007
The sick cast of Guy Ritchie's new film are queuing up for a rear old treat... they're bending over in front of his missus and showing her their bare bottoms.

But don't worry, it's nothing kinky. Madonna is giving them a series of eye-watering vitamin injections.

We can reveal that after a spate of illness on the set of RocknRolla, the singer has taken matters into her own hands.

Quite literally.

She's set up shop on the East London set in her Range Rover to deliver vitamin B12 jabs in the bottoms of all the cast members of the gangster flick.
Luckily for them, she avoids going Into The Groove and plunges straight into their buttocks instead.

The 49-year-old feared for Guy's new film after he kept complaining that everyone was taking days off due tosickies.

Madge decided enough was enough and set up a mobile medical station in the set's car park.

And her injections have gone down such a storm many of the actors are now queuing up to be seen by her.
Actor Tom Hardy, who plays Handsome Bob in the film, witnessed matronly Madge tending to the rear of Hollywood star Gerard Butler, who also stars in the movie with Thandie Newton. Tom exclusively told 3am: "She does it for her dancers, she's trained doing it, so she decided to do it for the actors as well."

Tom, 29, who's starred in Black Hawk Down and Layer Cake, said that nothing prepared him for the sight of Madonna wielding the needle.

He told us: "When we had a break Guy asked if I'd like to meet the wife as she was in the car park and he knew I was a fan. So off we trotted.

"To be honest, I had the shock of my life. There she was in the back of her Range Rover administering a shot of B12 into the arse of Gerald Butler. Believe me.
"I was completely stunned to be quite honest, stunned - I mean to throw open the door and see that...

"I knew it would be magnificent to meet her because she's cult - I mean like Elvis - but the last thing I expected to see was her giving Gerard a shot in his bare arse because he wasn't very well."

Tom - who declined the singer's request for her to give him an injection - said Madonna was loving it.

He added: "She was so cool. She just said to Gerard, 'There you go - bosh! That does it.'

"And while she was doing that she was talking to me about a load of books I should be reading.

"I was really thrown." The bare-faced cheek!


Souce: Mirror, Drowned Madonna

0 Responses to "Funny: Nurse Madge"

Post a Comment